SINCE 1925 IN THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY
We are a family company with a long textile career from 1925 until today, that we started the 4th generation. During that time we have been doing all the necessary transformations to adapt to the market’s needs and demands always keeping the same philosophy of permanent quality and service self-demand.
We currently have a 4,500m² warehouse in Madrid fully equipped to respond to all of our customer requests.
Moreover, we have permanent stocks with more than 1 million meters tinted in about 140 different colors, having a daily shipment to any part of the world managed with qualified staff for that purpose.